What are the usual requirements in purchasing real estate? We’ve compiled the list of requirements for your reference. Please note that these are general requirements only and may vary on the date of your application.
- Four pieces 1 x 1 ID picture
- TIN Card
- Residence Certificate
- Two Valid IDs with Signature
- Two Valid IDs with Signature of Spouse (if married)
- Marriage Contract (if married)
- Birth Certificate (if single)
- Barangay Clearance
- Pag-ibig Contribution Printout
- 12 Post Dated Checks
- Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application (PHLA)
- Membership Status Verification Slip (MSVS)
- Special Power of Attorney (SPA)
- Two Valid IDs of SPA
- Residence Certificate of SPA
- Seaman’s Book (Photocopy)
- Job Contract (Photocopy)
- Passport – Photocopy of the page with picture and page with signature
For Local Employees:
- Certificate of Employment
- BIR Form 2316 (with tax certificate or W2)
- Latest 1 month payslip
- Service Record (if Government Employee)
- Mayor’s Permit
- Income Tax Return
- Audited Financial Statement
Banks typically require more documents than Pag-ibig. They are also very thorough in verifying your income capacity but because of the tight competition among banks, they can offer you low interest rates. an overview of the usual list of requirements in a separate post, click here.
This varies per subdivision. Coordinate with us for more details.
Don’t know where to start? Contact us on what property you are interested in and we’ll prepare a tailored for you document checklist! Happy house hunting!